Hey guys. Today's song is That Funny Feeling by Bo Burnham.

So again this one doesn't count as country, but the acoustic take with the forest and fire vibe really cements it's place as a bookend of the country-esque music. I think I've mentioned it before, but if you haven't seen Bo Burnham's special that this song is from you should watch it. It's phenomenal. I will tell you though the same thing I told all my relatives that I recommended it to: be in a good mind space before you watch it. As much as I love it I knew I would have to wait to watch until my own mental health was a little more stable and I think that was the right choice. So enjoy this song from it for now, but if you're mentally ready for it, I definitely would recommend watching Inside.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment