Sunday, October 31, 2021

Year 7, Day 352

Morning! Today's song is Now by Olivia O'Brien.

Photo by: Justin Higuchi

Since I featured a 90's/2000's jam yesterday I though this would be a good follow because some of the looks she's rocking in this video are textbook for that era and I find it hilarious. So Olivia O'Brien is an American singer active since 2013. She posted a cover she did of a Gnash song on SoundCloud, which gained his attention, and he asked her to record on of her original songs with him, released in 2016. Its success led to her being signed. She consistently released singles through 2016, then released her first EP in 2017. She has two more EPs, one from 2019 and one from 2020. She also released her debut album in 2019, and has since released another this year, with a part two of it in the works. So go check all that out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment