Morning! Today's song is Bite My Tongue by The Beach.

The moniker this guy has chosen makes it hard to find him versus other groups, and even on the official sites I did look at there wasn't really any info to find, and honestly I'm kind of busy right now so instead I'm just gonna give you a little update on what I'm doing so you know why I'm busy. So Christmas is coming up, my family always does a Christmas draw and we usually do names at Thanksgiving then make lists right away and get shopping over with before the rush. I'm the one who coordinates everything so I've been having a lot of conversations about Christmas, presents, wants, needs, suggestions, etc. My mom and I were talking about how her boyfriend like Star Wars, so I showed her a thing I had been working on for myself and she wanted to do a poster of it for him. Then the idea snowballed and now I'm attempting to make three Star Wars themed posters by hand for him with my subpar art skills. I'm excited though because I tend to like projects and this gives me an outlet. I have the general ideas figured out now it's just about implementation, so wish me luck and send some good vibes that I'll actually finish on time. So I'm gonna keep working and you guys can enjoy the song.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment