Morning! Today's song is Happiness by McFly.

I've talked about McFly enough times that you should all know them by now, so instead I'm just going to throw a little love over Tom's way today since I can't actually vote for him. He's currently on Strictly Come Dancing, which is basically the British equivalent of Dancing With the Stars. Despite having to quarantine and losing a week, he's actually been doing pretty good. He seems stiff in posture, but that's something he can hopefully fix. I like watching Strictly more than Dancing With because they tend to actually teach them real moves and some dance theory instead of just saying memorize this routine and then never do it again. There are exceptions to every rule, each professional dancer is different, but that's just how I feel about it. You are more than welcome to disagree. Anyway if you like McFly or dancing and are British, maybe go throw a vote his way for me if you like what he's doing.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment