Thursday, October 28, 2021

Year 7, Day 349

Morning! Today's song is Until The End by Dirty South featuring Joe Gil.

Photo by: Ssandars

So Dirty South is the stage name for Dragan Roganović, a Serbian/Yugolsavian DJ active since 2004 and based out of Australia. He made tracks on his home computer and sent them worldwide, earning him a deal with a label in 2005. Since then he's made four albums, the first in 2013 and the most recent in 2018, and many popular singles from 2006 and onward. He's also released two EPs, one in 2006 and the other in 2019. He's been nominated for a bunch of awards, including two ARIAs, and has placed in the Top 100 DJs list every year since 2007. For Joe Gil I don't have an official bio to go off of, all I know is he's an American singer. He's been around since at least 2007 because that's when his album came out, but other than that I got nothing. So if you guys have some more info let me know. Until then, enjoy the song. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment