Morning! Today's song is CWJBHN by Jake Scott and Josie Dunne.

I can't find a lot of information on Jake Scott, so I'm just going to infer things based on the information I did find. So he's been around since at least 2013, which is when the earliest music of his is dated on Spotify. That was an EP in 2013, with another that was released in 2020 and another in 2021. He also has an album the was released in 2020 so clearly he spent the lockdown working hard. This song is from 2020, and was made with Josie Dunne. Josie first signed with a publishing company in 2014, before moving to Nashville and working with Atlantic Records releasing her debut single in 2018. She followed that with an EP the same year, then spent 2019 releasing singles and two more EPs in 2020 and 2021. So both these guys are kind of getting into the steady music release business, which means there should be lots for you to find.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment