Good Morning! Today's song is Guajira (I Love U 2 Much) by Yerba Buena.
Yerba Buena is a fusion band that combines a couple different styles of music to makes its sound. In this case, that would be hip hop and Latin music mainly, with a little bit of others thrown in here and there. It's a big group, so in total we have Alfredo de la Fé, Andres Levin, Cucu Diamantes, Panagiotis Andreu, Pedrito Martinez, Skoota Warner, Terreon Gully, and Xiomara Laugart. Their debut album was released in 2003, and they collaborated on music for a Red Hot Organization's album which donated a lot of money to AIDS organizations. In 2004 their album got nominated for a Grammy award. As far as I can tell they aren't together any more, but some members have gone on to release solo records so if you're looking for more, look those up. For now I'll leave you with this.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment