Thursday, January 28, 2021

Year 7, Day 76

Good Morning! Today's song is Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas.

So for the first time ever, I have decided to actually have and do a new years resolution. Overall the goal is to better my health. Let's be honest, we all got a little more unhealthy mentally and physically in 2020. But I'm doing it so that there is a small goal for each month and as I go on they'll add up. This month has been about the catch up. I have been putting off doing all the medical tests, and I realized my licence expires next month, so rather than an activity, January has been about doing all the things I've been putting off and dealing with the general red tape of life. It's proven that you do better with your goals if you tell people about it, so this is me telling you guys in hopes it'll work. It's also a little bit of a reminder to you guys to check all your own personal red tape: registrations, licences, etc and make sure nothing is going to expire soon and deal with it before it does. We're already dealing with hellscape 2.0 this year, we do not need to add to that with minor inconveniences in our lives. Just my thoughts.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment