Thursday, January 14, 2021

Year 7, Day 62

Good Morning! Today's song is Pay No Mind by Madeon featuring Passion Pit.

Photos by: Guillaume Highwire and Nan Palmero

So I was doing really good about writing all these posts and having them set up so I'd never get behind…and then I took a break. I was like "it's fine, I have wiggle room, I can take a few days." Well a few days turned into a month or so and I'm stressing out now. I have so many projects I need to be working on and yet I've done absolutely nothing in a month! It's an interesting turn of events since I was never a procrastinator in school. I got an assignment and I did it, usually that day. I'm going to try and get back on track but I wanted to warn you all in advance that if I suddenly seem scrambled in my posting, this would be why. Oh well, hope for the best. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment