Good Morning! Today's song is Hands Off My Heart by MKTO.
I've already written about them before so I'm not doing it again. I've been watching Jack's playthroughs of Simulacra again and my computer is freaking me out! In case you don't know, Simulacra is a horror video game where you have someone else's phone, and you're trying to figure out what happened to them by looking through and talking to people on the phone. Part of the game is that it glitches on the phone to freak you out, which isn't that bad since I'm watching someone else play, but my computer keeps doing this thing where it glitches when the glitches are happening in the game and I am losing it. Literal chills go up my spine when it happens and I don't like it! Ugh it's so creepy. The second Simulacra isn't as good, but the first one is. Especially if you watch Jackspeticeye's playthrough because he gets legitimately terrified of it. So listen to the song, and go check out that game if you want some spooks.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment