Good Morning! Today's song is I Miss Those Days by Bleachers.
I've already done their write up earlier this year with a different song of theirs, and I probably should have left this song to do in a different cycle, but I'm really feeling this one today. Bleachers is one of the bands that as I've been collecting music I keep saving lots of their stuff, because all of it is good. I want to warn you guys too that I've officially run out of pre-written posts and my figured out order, but there is still so much shit going on in my life that I might not keep up daily. I'm going to try. And if I get one good day where I can sit down and figure things out we'll be good again, but just keep that in mind if I suddenly ghost for a couple days for no reason. Sorry in advance if it happens.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment