Good Morning! Today's song is Never Been In Love by Will Jay.
I've featured Will Jay before when he was part of the group IM5, which was kind of like a watered down One Direction. I've also featured another former member who broke out so I'm glad that these guys are moving past the group and expanding in their careers. So his full name is William Behlendorf, but goes by his first and middle names. He's won a bunch of singing competitions, and then joined IM5 who he was with from 2012 until 2014 when he left to pursue a solo career. His first single came out in 2016 followed by an EP, with another EP in 2018. He also collaborated on songs and written songs for other artists in the interim. Overall it's not a bad start to a solo career so I have high hopes for his future.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment