Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Year 6, Day 221

Good Morning! Today's song is Snowman by Sia.


As much as Christmas is about the traditional songs that we all know and love, I do enjoy finding new ones. Now that's not to say new versions of the classics, because I have lamented before about the fact that we really do have enough remakes of those. But Christmas is kind of an oversaturated time for music and most people don't care to try new new Christmas songs so I commend artists who actually take on the mantle of creating some. I have a couple of Sia's songs saved in that regard, but you only get one of them this year. Hope you enjoy it and give it and other new songs a shot. And yes it's Maddie in the photo because I still stand by Sia's wish to remain anonymous as much as possible.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment