Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Year 6, Day 208

Good Morning! Today's song is Good Old Days by Macklemore featuring Kesha.


I've already featured both these people multiple times so there is no bio for today. Instead I have a question that I could use some input on. I'm making a holiday party game for my family's Christmas since my mom asked me to, and I've got three sections plus a bonus thing and I'm not sure how to score it. There's trivia questions, a family feud type thing, and a holiday song pictionary section. Then a Christmas alphabet as the bonus thing, but not all of those things are equal. So do I make a board game and have specific squares be specific things? Do I give them different scores and it's whoever reaches a certain point value first wins? I have no idea how to make it work. If anyone has any advice for me please shout it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment