Saturday, September 24, 2016

Year 4, Day 215

Good morning! So today's song is Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson.


How bad does someone’s social anxiety have to be before you start worrying about them? I know mine is bad, but apparently it’s at the point of long conversations about my need for counseling. From multiple people. I didn’t think it was at the point, but I guess I’m a little bias. I know I have little quirks. Like how I prefer to park on the right side of the Mac’s parking spots just because I always have, or that I need to bring my ipod with me everywhere in case I freak out in public. Or the fact that I’m barely in public because I track the people standing near me constantly and it gets exhausting. Some people might think I’m crazy, I just prefer to think of it as having a heightened sense of survival mode. If anyone has seen the movie Agent 47 you’ll get where I’m coming from. So I just wanted to know, at what point would you guys draw the line for someone? Anyway enjoy the song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment