Hey. So today's song is Six Chords covered by Benny The Jukebox.
Today's class is all a big waste of time. First everything we're being taught is a refresher of what we've learned in the last couple of weeks. The computers keep crashing because of updates so IT is in every five seconds trying to fix it (although we waited an hour for them to even show up in the first place) and I usually have lunch with my mom so I don't have to awkwardly sit alone for an hour, but she isn't here today. She has a leak in her roof and has people over fixing it so I'm currently sitting alone eating lunch in the stairwell one floor up from my classroom. The elevator is down and I don't feel like running back up three floors after lunch, and sitting up one means none of my classmates can see me from here. It works out actually apart from the students whose class is on this floor walking past. Oh well lunch is almost over then we can see what hell is in store for the afternoon.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment