Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Year 4, Day 204

Hey guys. So today's song is Towards The Sun by Rihanna.


And the last week of class is over and done. I completed the group project with my usual disdain and got the hell out of there. It turned out to be a pretty good project, so we did well on it. And I've got my grades back so I passed woo!! I'm just glad it's over. I have to apply for my credential to be printed and that's going to take forever to be processed, but I can at least add this to my resume and get life back on track. And I'm sure you guys are excited that you no longer have to hear about it. Since you've put up with me this long, and I have the time back, I'm going to start legitimately posting about the music again starting tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment