My school (or former school now) is prepping for their 100 year anniversary right now which is about a month away. This means that the time capsule buried when they were founded will be dug up. I didn’t know there was a time capsule, but I’m eager to see what’s in it. The only other time capsule I know about is one buried in the mall. That one if I can remember correctly won’t be dug up until long after I’m dead. I keep getting emails about the centennial and to RSVP, but I doubt I’ll go. Yeah I’m super proud to have gone somewhere with such a history (even though their new branding has completely neglected the history) and I’d like to celebrate with them. Stuff like that though draws way too big of a crowd and I don’t do well with those. So I shall celebrate from afar. I’m curious where you guys stand on this. Would you go to the celebration? Or maybe you guys have a guess about the time capsule? I can’t even come up with a guess…. well, they were college kids too so maybe they’ll be a liquor bottle in it. There that’s my prediction. I’ll keep an eye out for a contents list for you guys.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment