Monday, September 5, 2016

Year 4, Day 196

Hey everyone. So today I give you Some Nights covered by Jake Coco and Friends.


I know most of the last couple of weeks have consisted of only me bitching about classes, but it's kind of the only thing I have going on in my life right now so you'll just have to bear with me okay? I'm onto another class now and another teacher. I've complained before about being treated like a child but nothing compares to this one. I couldn't keep myself from rolling my eyes which happened an average of every two minutes. It does not bode well. Anyway we've left the eighties behind now in favor of some covers that I enjoy. I like original songs, but there's something special about covers so I like to add them in now and then. Hope you like them.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment