Saturday, May 21, 2016

Year 4, Day 89

What's Up? Today's song is Whatever It Takes by The Faders.


 See? Told you it would be sad music for the next little while. These guys had a pretty short career in the group, only two years, but all three of them have their own musical careers now. The drummer Cherisse Osei joined a Swedish band called Calaisa, then played for Mika, and has now joined the band for Bryan Ferry. The bassist (and keyboardist) Toy Valentine does have a new music project, but I can't seem to find out what it is. And then of course there is Molly Lorenne who was the frontman and guitarist, who performs now as Molly McQueen. I'm sure you've heard No Sleep Tonight which has been used in a lot of movies, including She's The Man which is where I know it from. There, you get a bonus song and another band to check out, not too bad for one day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment