Thursday, May 19, 2016

Year 4, Day 87

Hey guys, so today's song is Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse.


Oh man, the song that I think everyone my age loves without realizing. I haven't heard it in so long! Thank god for re-watching old shows or so many tracks would be lost to me forever.I think a lot of the love I have for this song is because I can so easily sing along (perfect for my range) and that means I can really get into it. As you can probably guess, this is leading us into a lot of slower, sadder songs so be forewarned that the next little while this will not be the place to lift your spirits. It'll be more adequate for dwelling in your emotions which is something I condone... as long as afterwards you move on from it. Anyway, enjoy this song for now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment