Thursday, May 5, 2016

Year 4, Day 73

Hiya. Today's song is Cool Kids by Echosmith.


Ah the sibling group again. I really enjoy their music, it's in a category all their own. I can see how it appeals to so many different kinds of people, and especially this song. It strikes a cord with everyone on an emotional level since it's about not fitting in. Did anyone truly fit in? I know for sure I didn't, I was a weird nerd who was a closet emo and didn't talk. Not even close to being popular. It's almost better for you to not fit in, because then you get a lot more adaptive and expand your personality. I can't really confirm that it's different for the cool kids, but I can speak on my own experience. And my experience says that I'm grateful not to have fit in from the start.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment