Hey. Today's song is Don't Say Yes Until I Finish Talking from Smash.
Oh this is my favorite song written for the musical they were focused on. It's so good!! I wish there was a YouTube video that had the dance part for it too because it makes it all so much better. If you have the means, look it up. This is sung by Christian Borle whose character was actually the writer of the music on the show, so he was doing this just to show the actors the song. It was a musical about Marilyn Monroe so it's focused on a real life person, and it is flawless. If I could have even a tiny bit of the swagger required in this song I would be set for life. So listen to the song, look up the part it's from if you want to (doooo it) and tell me what you think.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment