Sunday, May 1, 2016

Year 4, Day 69

Hi guys. Today I give you As Long As You Drag Me Down by BYU Vocal Point.


So this song is a mashup of two songs done by one of my favorite vocal groups discovered through YouTube. I will admit that in the same way people act about snobbish about sports I am when it comes to choirs. What I mean is that I assume my choir is the best (despite not being in it anymore) and so I don't like to listen to other choirs. Sometimes there are exceptions, and I know how ridiculous and counterproductive I am to the choral society so I'm trying to break the habit. Which led to me listening to this, and it's great! I love/hate finding all boy renditions of stuff because it's always the coolest things, but I could never be a part of it... because I'm a girl. It's one of the odd things that makes me sad in life haha. It's also from this recording that I became obsessed with the One Direction song, which I'm going to feature later on as it's own post. It deserves that because it literally took me months to figure out that's who the actual artist is. For now though, here are these amazing guys and please look up more of their stuff because it's excellent.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment