Hello. So today's song is the William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini.
Okay so it's not the whole this, it's only the final part because that's what everyone knows and if it was the whole overture you'd be here for three times longer. If you are a classical nerd though, the link to the full thing is here, but I know most people wont be interested. You guys know how I feel about classical music, I've mentioned it before. There is something amazing about it regardless of how long it's been since those composers were around. I chose this one in particular because I watched this video which is hilarious. And yes, I know the controversy tied to the creators of this. I don't watch for them, I watch for the teens who are giant dorks. You can watch it or not, but please don't complain to me about reasons not to be a fan because I literally give zero fucks. Yeah.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment