Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Year 3, Day 279

Hiya. Today I give you More To Luv by Minnutes.
 
I couldn't find their picture so here is another from the shoot.

This is spot on my mood put to music right now, I didn't think it was possible. I don't have a lot of information about this because their website link actually takes me to a Japanese (I think) page for teaching kids about something. To be honest I didn't translate it, the picture was enough to know it wasn't what I was looking for. So for the information that I do have! This band is made up of three people: Riley York, Champersand, and  Doctor Broccoli. This song and album is a few years old, came out in 2009 I believe and they had a little photo shoot with a cute kid for the album cover, the product of which you can see in the YouTube link. They aren't really well known, but got a lot more people checking out their stuff after this song was featured on Castle. Sorry I don't know more, this one was kinda hard. If you know anything about them feel free to share it with me and I'll add it in.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment