Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Year 3, Day 257

Today I give you Night Window by Young Liars.


I'm doing a little happy dance right now because it's another Canadian band! I know I do this a lot, but I like showcasing indie stuff from here because I feel like most of you wont know it. I'm pretty sure most people who look at this are not from Canada. If you are from Canada though and have been to Sled Island, you may already be familiar with this band. So these guys are from Vancouver and have actually been a band since 2008. They were kind of underground at first, but got signed to a label in 2011 and released their first album last year.  They had released an EP before that and that's how the label got interested, so once they were signed that had been re-released through the label. So for anyone who's been following my blog for awhile out there, you may remember me showing you some stuff from Two Door Cinema Club? If you liked that then you should like this. There isn't really much for me to share about these guys yet because they're still pretty new to the industry, but you should definitely keep an eye out for them.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment