Thursday, January 1, 2015

Year 3, Day 252

I've been waiting so long to put this up. Here's This Is The New Year by A Great Big World.


I missed the whole New Years thing. I've never actually been one to go out and celebrate it, despite now being at the age where it's kind of required of you...it's never seemed like it's any fun. My sleep schedule has been out of wack so I was trying to fix it yesterday by hanging out at my sister's house to keep me from sleeping. It was going well until she had to go to work so I came home and was practically comatose by four. So I slept all the way through the year and have woken up now...when everyone else is asleep from partying. You can tell I'm really good at being a twenty something year old lol. Well call me old fashioned, but I think a good nights rest with my schedule slightly back to normal is a better start than a massive hangover. To those who'll wake up with hangovers: take some aspirin! to those who didn't party either: I salute you! To those who are too young/old to party: I feel you, it's a solid place to be. All in all Happy New Year!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment