Hey. So today I give you No Escape by Civalias.
This one is a little strange as far as background goes. There is only on official member: Adam Stidham. He's 23 and from California. Adam started in music by playing guitar in his teens an became obsessed with it. He's signed with Authentik Artists and has an EP on iTunes. I found his stuff through Castle, as I do, and I wasn't the only one. It's through the use of his song there that he gained a lot of new fans, and made it on the Top 5 Discovery In Music list of 2014. Despite being active for a couple of years, there isn't much to go on for this guy so this is all I have for you. Check out the song and if you want to hear more you can always check out his EP on iTunes.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment