Hi guys. Today's song is America (Wake Up Amy) by Bowling For Soup.
Oh the sting of another job passing me over...oh well. I don't know what's up with me today, but I really don't care about stuff that I should. I have optimism today...or maybe indifference....doesn't matter, I'm going to make the most of it as long as it's in my system. So this is going to be the last day for awhile that I'll blab to you about my life, because I realize that this has become less of a learn about new music blog and more of a hear a stranger bitch about life blog. I don't want that. Therefore I'm going to take a step back and try to work on my ridiculously mundane life to get out of my funk, and I'm going to really showcase groups. These will all be songs and band that have never been featured before, so prepare for a new chapter. Until then though I'm going to enjoy some Bowling For Soup because they never get old.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment