Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 115

Well, hello, hello! Today's song is Locked and Loaded by The Arrival.


So I don't know anything about this band. It was hard enough trying to find a picture to use. They were a suggestion from YouTube, as many of my songs are. It's because this band fits in to my bubblegum power pop genre. You know, Anna thinks it's strange that I like this type of music, because I'm the only one she knows who listens to it, but a lot of people like it. All the bands in this genre share their fans. It's great! They could all do a concert together and it would be epic. If you don't know what I'm talking about, when I first started my blog I went through a bubblegum power pop phase. Check it out.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Bubblegum power pop is all right with me. Whatever floats your boat and the boats for thousands of other teens.

    ReplyDelete