Hi. Today's song is Re: Your Brains by Jonathon Coulton.
So today's song actually comes to us thanks to Facebook. I was trying to load one of those ridiculous games that I'm now addicted to thanks to my sister's boyfriend Will, when it popped up to a screen. On this screen it said they were doing maintenance and gave me two video links. One of them being to a video playing this song. I have got to say I think it's brilliant. If I could write music half as decent as this, I'd be happy. I've never been into the whole zombie thing, I'm more of a dark vampire person. I'm not talking about the Twilight shit, I mean Blade, and Underworld. Even though I'm not a zombie lover, this song just makes me smile. If there ever is a Zombie Apocalypse, I will not be content until the zombie's start singing this.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment