Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 108

Hello! So today's song is When It's Over by Sugar Ray.


Such a blast from the past. You know, I knew this song, and I knew the lead singer from a movie, but I didn't know he sang this. I discovered today. I thought is was so weird, makes me feel differently about him... So there was another snow storm today, and it was completely dead at work, so I got to spend some quality time learning to bake timbits with my sister. It was fun, and this song reminds me of when I get to hang out with her, it's just so happy. If you have siblings, go get together with them. Just try it.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God!!
    I forgot this song existed!! And this band! oOOOHHHH MY EARLY CHILDHOOD IS RUSHING BACK IN HUGE GLOBS OF DRUM-MACHINE-SOAKED MUSIC.

    ReplyDelete