I'm so sorry, its so late but I haven't been home. I wrote this the day of just never got the chance to post. Sorry! Hi everybody. So today's song is Sh-Boom by The Chords.
So today I am writing from Anna's house, where I'm hanging out with her and Taylor. Anna made us waffles when we woke up and have been sitting here at her kitchen table listening to oldies music while doing the crossword. Yes, this is what happens when I'm not at work. Anyway, I love this song. I think it is absolutely impossible for someone to not love this song. It's just so epic at all times. I wish I could have seen these guys perform live, but there from a different era for me. Anyway, if you've never heard of them, check them out because everyone should know who The Chords are. And I mean everyone.
Peace.

Freaking love the Oldies channel.
ReplyDeleteAnd this song.
And waffles.