Hello Blogger world. So today's song is This Week The Trend by Relient K.
Can I just say how much I love this band? When I was at work on my break I listened to my ipod on shuffle. And every song it played was a Relient K song. I think it was fate. Seriously, no matter how I'm feeling listening to them makes me feel so much better...although this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of them. It slightly creeps me out, but then again I attract creepy people so I should see this as a good thing. I noticed today that one line in this song is a little emo.... "And I just want to get mugged at knife point, to get cut enough to wake me up, cause I know that I don't want to die, sitting around watching my life go by." Wow. It's crazy depressing, but so damn true. I don't want my life to just flash past me, which is currently what it's doing. Honestly, I've been doing this blog for over 100 days and all that I've done in those days is work. It's sad to think about it. So don't let your life go by, and listen to this song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment