Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 107

What Up! Today's song is When It Falls Apart by The Veronicas.


I'm super tired right now, so this is going to be a fast one. I'm tired because I thought I worked at 11 am today, but my phone rang at 8 and my manager was like "umm....you're supposed to be here right now..." So I've been going like crazy all day and am now back sitting in my bed, probably about to fall asleep. Anyway, this is something YouTube thought I would like and once again YouTube has proven it knows me as well as my friends...at least when it comes to music. These girls are Australian sisters. You can tell that they're related, they look exactly the same! Before I die I want to be at a party that somehow ends with an alligator in the tub. I just want to know how in the hell it got there! Well, that's it for now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment