I can't even begin to explain it why, it just is the way it is. So here are three bands that in this aspect have got it going on....the music is good too, in case you thought I didn't care about that :P
![]() |
| A Rocket To The Moon |
The band members are Nick Santino, Eric Halvorsen, Justin Richards and Andrew Cook (I don't know who's who) and something interesting is that they toured with a whole bunch of bands that I like.
Now these guys aren't smokin hot, but they are moderately attractive as you can see from the picture and their music is pretty damn amazing.
I'll probably be feauturing a song by them later on in the 364 so I wont tell you my favorite song by them right now, you'll just have to wait and see!
![]() |
| Forever The Sickest Kids |
Another is Forever The Sickest Kids.
The members are Jonathan Cook, Austin Bello, Caleb Turman, Kent Garrison, Marc Stewart and Kyle Burns.
It should be no suprise that this group is on here, since they were today's 365. I love this band, and honestly they are fucking sexy. So...they make my day.
![]() |
| We The Kings |
Band members are Travis Clark, Hunter Thomsen, Drew Thomsen and Danny Duncan.
This was the first of the three bands that I found and I actually first heard them on rock band. After that I became obsessed with the one song and added them to my playlist. They are another band that are wicked and added to the hall of fame for great bands with ginger singers.
So here is my challenge to you. Find a band that I haven't shown you that rocks and has a ginger in it. Please share it, and if I love them like you do, they may show up in the 365. So I'm outtie now, just though I'd share that thought.
Peace.



I actually like we The Kings.
ReplyDelete....Maybe like 80% because of the ginger singer.