Don't get me wrong I do love lots of different kinds of music, as I'll be showing you in the future, but this week I'm particularly into the bubblegum power pop and have been listening to it non stop. So in honor of my pop phase, today's song is Chelsea by The Summer Set.
I heard this song before I even saw a picture of the band and I was jamming with it the first play. THEN I saw the band.
![]() |
| couches should always be outside...unless it's snowing |
Now first, I just want to say props to the girl in this band, for making it in the biz as a girl drummer. We all know this is pretty hard to do. You can see that the band has a lot of character and that definitely appeals to me, just look at the names of the band members on their wikipedia page.
I had a discussion with Anna about the members of the bnd and concluded that if I was to do any of them (yes, we talk about this kind of stuff) it would have to be the base player. In the music video he licks his instrument. Hot. And finding out that this song was written about Chelsea Staub makes it so much more awesome.
Anyway, I promise I'll start feeding you music other than bubblegum power pop, but for now just enjoy it!
Peace.

AAAAAHHHH, GUITARIST IN THIS ONE IS SO CUTE.
ReplyDelete