Alright, This one you probably saw coming. Last night glee did the
rocky horror show, but I just watched it now. I like the song
Time Warp WAY before glee did it. They used to play it at my junior high school dances. Granted, then I didn't know it was from
rocky horror, but I still loved it.
 |
| This is really the only picture to describe this show, the title. |
So the
rocky horror picture show has been around for the better part of 40 years, it was created in the 70's. You know somethings good when people still love it after this long. People think it's promiscuous now...I wonder what people thought of it back then?
Needless to say I love this song. It brings me back to my teenie bopper days when I was insecure, with crazy ass friends and danced like I was having a seizure not caring who saw it....sounds a lot like today. Thank you rocky horror musical. I salute you!
Peace.
P.S. Who is your favorite character from rocky horror? Mine is riff raff. He is flippin awesome!!
I haven't seeeeeennn it!
ReplyDelete