Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 2

You know how when you have a song stuck in your head, but only know a few words of it and it just keeps playing over and over and over until you think your brain might explode? I didn't have that today.

I wish that that is how it would have been. Instead I had a song stuck in my head that I know all the words to. You'd think that would make it  better but that is a big fat lie. I ended up singing this song all the way through more than twenty times today!

Meh, even though it almost drove me insane I still love it. Today's song is Graduation by Vitamin C.

First of all, I used to listen to this song everyday dreaming about how amazing my grad would be. Now that I've actually graduated and ended up losing lots of my friends because we don't talk (except through facebook which SO does not count) this song has really just gotten depressing.

Her hair is just...weird.
And okay, I need to say something about this music video. The high school it portrays is stupid....a little accurate, but still just ridiculous. All the little groups that they show in this video, they do exist...you just never see them. Well, all the groups except the cheerleaders. Those are extinct in the Canadian school system (and I am so Happy for that!) but people in school are still cheerleaders somewhere else, they just don't cheer in the school hallway.

This chick? The short haired blond girl is creepy. If you stood two feet away from some dude just staring at him when he's talking to his friend THEY WILL SEE YOU! GO back to lurking from your own locker.

All I can say about that choir is they are so lucky to have some soulful black woman to sing out. My high school choir had like 70 people, and we were are ridiculously white...trying to sing black gospel music...it was a fail to say the least.

Well that's it. I wont say anything more about her video, but you should! If you see something out that is just odd, tell me about it. We can laugh at the warped percetion of high school life together!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when people lurk obviously!! Like Katy Perry in the Teenage Dream video. She's just standing arouuund, wantching her boyfriend booooxxx....
    BITCH HE WILL SEE YOU STARING AT HIM WHILE HE'S SWEATING. NOT CUTE.

    ReplyDelete