Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 7

I'm sorry this is so down to the wire!! I got distracted by a book, sucking my into Italy in 1340. ANYWAY this one is dedicated to Anna, who showed me this awhile ago and it is always in the back of my mind, rearing it's ugly head to come out. It is The Natalie Portman Rap which is done by Natalie Portman but is actually from a Saturday Night Live skit.

possibly the prettiest woman in the world


Yes, I know it's vulgar, but that's pretty much what SNL is. Those of you who have seen it CAN NOT deny that. Not to mention the Natalie is one of the sweetest looking people in Hollywood, which is what makes this rant so epic. So anyway, that's today's little tidbit and I think it's safe to say I'm now out of my bubblegum power pop obsession....for now, at least.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Epic. I love it.
    Commit it to memory, please. All of it.

    ReplyDelete