You have no idea how unbelievably stoked I am right now. Today's song is
Cross My Heart by Marianas Trench. So I have always liked the voice of the singer, but I also watch video on trial and he was on there. I didn't know it when I first saw him and liked him by how funny he was. Then
I made the connection, when he was on it to critique one of his own videos.
Awesome.
 |
| great faces guys |
If I was the girl in the video I wouldn't be able to handle myself. They would have to re-shoot it a million times because I'd end up smiling, if not having a full on
giggle fit that he was so close to my face. Also I would like to point out that two members in this band are significantly hot, and I'd do them...again with half of a band (I'm such a horn dog when it comes to musicians) but that seems to be my norm, so whatever. Can you guess which ones?
Peace.
THE ONES ON THE LEFT, DUH.
ReplyDeleteWhoa. I didn't realize how much I love this band.
ReplyDeleteDid you know someone we know (Derek) went as Josh Ramsey for Halloween?