Hey guys. Today's song is Dead Girl Walking from Heathers: The Musical.

This song marks the official end of all the songs I've had saved for my blog (minus some Christmas ones). I know I usually say this at the end of the year of my blog, but this time I truly don't know if I'll be coming back, which is why I was making such a push to get all the saved songs out there this time. It'll really depend on where my headspace is when and if I come back, and honestly if I even have time. I have so many half finished projects that have been on the backburner and it's about time for me to get those done, so we'll see how much I can accomplish in the next couple months. If this does end up being the end I just want to say thanks for taking this journey with me, I hope you had a good time, and keep putting your listening ears out there and finding new gems.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment