Friday, June 23, 2023

Year 8, Day 358

Hey guys. Today's song is Labour by Paris Paloma.

Paris Paloma is an English singer active since 2020 with the release of debut single, but she had been writing her own songs since she was a preteen. She was signed with a manager in 2021, then signed with a label in 2022. This song was her first official song with the label and based on the theme of it has made a huge impact on people, debuting in the top ten of Billboard’s Hot Alternative Songs. And before she had even finished the song she has been teasing the lyrics on TikTok, so it's not surprising how popular it became once released. I knew immediately when I heard this song that I needed to include it, so I really hope you listen and that it hits for you as much as it did for me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment