Monday, June 12, 2023

Year 8, Day 347

Hey guys. Today's song is A Letter To Everyone Who's Hurt Me by Chandler Leighton.

There is no official bio, so I'm working on the assumption that I have the right person and this is true, but I may be wrong so give me some leeway. So Chandler Leighton is an American artist that has been active since at least 2013, posting videos on YouTube of her singing and playing guitar. Then in 2015 she auditioned for American Idol and got a yes from all the judges, but I don't think that ended up leading to anything. She started releasing official videos for her songs in 2021, and has since been signed, so that could also be marked as a beginning for her, and I hope I see more from her because this song is... too real. And great. Give it a listen.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment