Sunday, May 28, 2023

Year 8, Day 332

Hey guys. Today's song is What A Man Gotta Do by the Jonas Brothers.

Photo by: Erik Drost

The continued ode to their wives in these videos will never get old for me. So the Jonas brothers is an American band made up of brother Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas who were active from 2005 until 2013 and then again since 2019. During the first part of their career they were Disney channel stars, so in addition to releasing four albums (one each year from 2006-2009) they starred in Disney channel movies and TV shows, and on Disney star events and charity songs. They took a hiatus in 2011 while they all worked on solo projects, with Joe and Nick both going on to do more music separately while Kevin studied music production than starred in a reality TV show with his wife. In 2012 they came back together to go on tour and were working on an album, but they broke up before that could come to pass over creative differences and a deep rift in the band. In 2019 they had managed to patch things up between themselves and decided to come back with new music. They've released two albums since, one in 2019 and one in 2023, and like I said some of their new videos have all of their wives in them. I liked them before they broke up and I like them now, but I do think that their career and relationship seems a lot healthier this time around, so I think the break did them good and I'm glad they're back.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment