Hey guys. Today's song is All Eyes On Me by Bo Burnham.

Yes it's more from Bo Burnham. His stuff is an instant yes always, ever since I found him when I was in high school. I know Bo is considered a musical comic, but there is really no specific box to put him in. He is an artist. Producing, editing, writing, and performing something with this much depth as what we see throughout Inside is beyond most people's capabilities and I will never stop admiring him for creating something that I think we all relate to. Especially right now. Let's be honest, the world sucks right now. It is a huge dumpster fire and we're all just trying to get through it, and expression like this I think helps us release some of that built up stress and anxiety without completely sticking our heads in the sand to what's happening. I'll say it again: If you haven't seen Inside yet (make sure you are in the right head space for it) and go watch it. You wont regret it.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment