Saturday, January 14, 2023

Year 8, Day 198

Hey guys. Today's song is Wenceslas by Gnome.

I will admit it: this video scared me because I didn't expect them to start moving. I thought it was an image. Anyway, Gnome is a Belgium band active since 2016. They are listed to be a three member group, but they also have a list of members that include Naohito Uchiyama, Shohei Takada, HDZ, and Egon Loosveldt, so I don't know where that fourth addition comes from. They debuted in 2018 and spent time recording and working on music through the pandemic, releasing new stuff in 2022, which is where this song is from. They are known for their guitar rifts, which once you here the song really isn't surprising to hear. This was an odd find for me thanks to YouTube but I'm glad I found it, since now I can share it with you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment