Thursday, January 26, 2023

Year 8, Day 210

Hey guys. Today's song is Ghosted by Jeremy Shada.

Alright I have featured Jeremy enough times by now that you should know his backstory without me repeating it over again. This is one of his newer songs and even though it sounds like a relationship song, the picture for it gives me Julie and the Phantoms vibes (and yes I'm still upset that they cancelled that show.) So once again I'll say watch it if you haven't yet. On another note, I haven't been watching much of anything lately because I've been trying to do lots of reading for the book journal I'm testing out doing this year. As of right now, which is a few days behind when this post will actually come out, I'm on my 14th book of the year so far. I've got some different goals I'm trying to hit, but I'm loosely aiming for about 16 books a month? It's pretty doable for me depending on the type of book I'm reading so we'll have to see when I'm done. Wish me luck and good luck to you on anything you're trying to tackle this year.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment