Hey guys. Today's song is Go To Hell by Letdown.

So Letdown. is a musical project created in 2020 by American musician Blake Coddington and in his words is a project that's "just me crying about my problems." His songs stem from a way to deal with mental health struggles, and is a form of therapy not just for himself, but also for the people who listen to it, which explains why it wasn't long at all before his stuff went viral on TikTok. While he hadn't actually been working in music at the time, and his stuff was just supposed to be a creative outlet for him (kind of like how I view this blog in general) the popularity meant that he was able to focus more on music. And now he's got just short of a dozen singles, and some music videos, and is looking to hopefully get on the road soon to tour. He's a new find for me (obviously) but I instantly fell in love with this song and I think you guys will too. I foresee great things from him in the future so keep an eye out for him and check out his other stuff and his website if you're interested.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment